We’re Partners from Day One
At CareBuilders at Home, we believe that a thriving business starts with a partnership that pays off. To make that a reality, we provide all of our franchise partners with the most comprehensive tools and training in the industry, as well as ongoing support that can’t be beat.
Whether you’ve spent years in thehome care business or are just starting to get your feet wet, the CareBuilders at Home training team is here to help you master the industry and start your business right.
Our Training Takes You Where You Need to Go
Your CareBuilders at Home training is designed to teach you everything you need to know about the home care industry and the leading CareBuilders at Home model. It will take you from industry beginner to home care expert in no time.
Pre-Training Lasts 3 – 6 Weeks
From the moment you become one of our franchise partners, we help you achieve your dreams, starting with pre-training that includes:
- A thorough review of our training manual
- Licensing education
- Market and demographic information
- Management tools
- Networking strategies
- And much more.
Getting you up to speed on the home care industry is the first step toward building your home care business.
You’ll Spend 4 Days at Our Corporate HQ
In-depth sessions cover everything you need to know about the CareBuilders at Home model and what it means to own a CareBuilders at Home franchise, including elements like:
- How to recruit caregivers
- How to market your business
- Client fulfillment
- Financial and operational benchmarks
- Data-driven results tracking
- As well as operational procedures and software training
The time you spend working closely with our training team will help you develop short-term and long-term goals to keep your business on track.
Ongoing Support Means You’re Never Alone
CareBuilders at Home is the only franchise system in the home care industry that provides complete back-office assistance to our franchise partners. What does that mean for you?
- We take care of payroll, taxes, and more at the corporate office
- Your business costs less to start and to operate
- We even handle the billing and collections from clients
- Your risks are mitigated when it comes to workers’ compensation and insurance
When we promise to be your partner, we mean it every step of the way. When you’re with CareBuilders at Home, you’re part of a business family that believes in bringing out the best in everyone.