The senior care industry and the demand for homecare is expected to grow exponentially for the next 30 years and will soon address the needs of 77 million baby boomers and their families. CareBuilders at Home has unique competitive advantages that can help you fulfill your dreams while making a difference in your community.
Carebuilders at Home provides non-medical companion and personal care to those who require assistance with their daily living needs. These services are typically paid as out-of-pocket costs or covered by private long term care insurance. We are seeking professionals with strong communication and managerial skills, and a compassionate nature to join in our nationwide expansion.
CareBuilders at Home Offers You:
- The Confidence of Partnering with an Experienced Franchisor with a 30-year track record as a leading home care services provider and franchisor.
- Multiple Revenue Streams/Comprehensive Home Care Solutions – Includes home care assessments, in-home monitoring and medication technologies, private duty companion care/personal care and residential referrals/senior placement services.
- The Largest Exclusive Territories – With 35,000+ senior population, the largest in the industry.
- Reduced Administrative Responsibilities and Operating Costs – Our comprehensive back office system reduces your administrative responsibilities and lowers your operating costs, letting you focus on the things that really matter – growing your business!
- Reduced Employment Responsibilities and Costs – Because CareBuilders at Home directly employees thousands of caregivers and has 30 + years of work history we are able to secure lower rates for Workers Comp and Unemployment Insurance – resulting in lower rates for you. Additionally, our HR department handles all Workers Comp and Unemployment Insurance claims, and administers and manages employee benefits.
- Area Development Opportunities – Prime markets for single units, multiple units and area development
- Payroll Funding Reduces Your Working Capital Needs – With CareBuilders at Home funding your payroll, we reduce your need for extra capital, giving you greater financial flexibility and peace of mind.
- Easy-to-Operate Business Model – Having CareBuilders at Home handle your back office and employment responsibilities makes it easy to start a home care franchise.
- Comprehensive Training and Support – CareBuilders at Home provides extensive pre-opening training, followed by 4 days of live classroom training at our corporate headquarters and ongoing support for the life of your business.
- CareBuilders at Home Internal Resources – We have diverse internal resources to assist you with your business including: Operations, Marketing, Risk Management/Quality Improvement, Human Resources, Payroll, Billing, Credit and Collections, Accounting, Contracts, Information Technology and an IT Help Desk.